Aventador

yasickkk

dave_3d: ive created splines, and now using that as blueprints. Ive always done that :)
EquiNOX: cutting out mate :) part by part is .. very old skool :p

Hey, ive decided to fine tune the roof, i wasnt happy with it, there were pinches in few places.

So here is the rear part.

Attachments

yasickkk

tiny little update. This is a part of a sideskirt, front area to be exact.

@Erik_S thank you mate, i wonna see updates of your baby ;)
@Duron Thank you buddy, maybe if all goes well you can render this ? :D
@raduteo Thank you, really appreciate it mate. Interior all depends on the quality of the exterior. One step at a time i think. If everything goes really smooth with my exterior then i defiantly will do the interior. When you starting another project? I still have pics of your old one for motivational purposes.

Attachments

raduteo

Super Moderator
Such a perfectly executed exterior needs an interior of the same quality, when I look at this I just think damn, I need to improve.

I have already started something however I'm really slow due to having a ****ty laptop and not much time but nothing to match this.

So again, excelent work, looking forward to more updates. :)

yasickkk

@Duron, thanks alot i appreciate it.
@raduteo, thank you for your kind words, its a huge boost of motivation, i hope i see your project soon, because as of now this project is getting a little harder, and i need that extra push ;)
@dave_3d, sure thing.
@beacon1, yer like i said, seams, chamfers arent final. Once the base is finished ( with details ) ill re do all seams evenly and all chamfers evenly, with the same parameters. Now is just a mess ;)

Not much time to model for me, but heres a little update + wire.

Attachments

Wow....! Razor-sharp!!
If it was up to me.... I would cut your hands once you complete this masterpiece, so that you couldnt make any other one! ;) Cheers!