Audi TT Group Project - Anyone can be in it now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok heres what I have for now as well. Smoothed, wireframe and a smoothed wireframe. ohh and sorry for the wide pics lol but like i say in every forum, im now running a res of 2560 x 1600 on my comp so when i resize my images to a 640 height, its still pretty damn big image.

Attachments

Lucshi

darth carth, I think you need a little help mate :) You need to raise those edges on the side of the hood. Look at the other photos and screens to see what I'm talking about. Good Luck !

wildfire - yes I start in the far right corner first.
Race Speeder - Thanks buddy will do right now. Also, I chamfered by 1. And then I used the connect tool inside of the chamfer to get the edge i'm looking for.
jsruk - Nice but I think your top edge is a bit too sharp.
syzmix - until car is done or no1 is in.
dppd69 - Very nice start man!
fade2blackened - If a weekend is a day then yep they count.
feral1 - It’s a start but it doesn’t seem like that line is high enough. Show us your wire so we can help.
Lucshi - Not bad but I think your indent on the inside of the line is nice but it’s not deep for that long of a time. Also chamfer your edges and make sure your sharp corners are sharp.
99GsTurbo - Nice job man. I like your wire a lot! But one thing, I think that line that runs on hood is a bit too sharp.
darth carth - I will critique your hood when you say it’s done. For the wire frame what I did is first take a print screen of the mesh in max and then take another in the same everything with the wire frame showing. Then in Photoshop I changed the transparency of the wire.

Its great too see all you start. Today is the last day to enter and tomorrow I will make some sort of checklist and upload it to my site. Every person who is in will have there nickname in the checklist and I will be checking off how far you get. If you don’t get as far as we are ill put X threw all your things and you’re done.

ok good redstar, i campferd with 2 hehe:p

guys i made a picture, i see everyone is making the same mistake:
dont see it as negative critic or so, this should be a place to learn from each other;)
i also hope to increase my skills and make a first 100% finished car.

Attachments

Speeder - Yep that is very true. Good eye for detail buddy :) Iv noticed it but didn't bother but i guess ill be doing that now. Because the curve i saw wasn't that big and noticable but from ur reference its quite bigger then i thought.

*RedStar* said:
Speeder - Yep that is very true. Good eye for detail buddy :) Iv noticed it but didn't bother but i guess ill be doing that now. Because the curve i saw wasn't that big and noticable but from ur reference its quite bigger then i thought.
haha, jep Audi's, they need to be perfectly made.......Love those cars!

Okay you guys its done! Here is the chart we will be going by.
Also, if more ppl join i will update it so don't worry about it if your still wanting to join your name will be added. Just make sure you join b4 tomorrow which is the 4th for me.
Click Here For The Chart

ok redstar, that sharpness on the hood was because i have 5 edges lol but i decreased it to 3. i might go to a 1 split bevel if its still to sharp but right now i have a 2 split bevel there. also i kinda changed my wire a bit to make it more evenly spread.

Attachments

hey redstar,:grin:Im prety sure i have enough time to be able to model this but im not 100% sure but i would really like to join8) is this ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.