Audi S8

Hi, guys.

Couple days ago started a new car, so I want to share a progress with you. As a fan of Audi this time gave a try for a S8. Not much done yet, only a base mesh. Used a spline cage for snapping polygons.

Attachments

guile it's quite simple. At first I trace the blueprints with lines to get a spline cage which is like a 3D blueprint. I attached picture to show how it looks. After that when I place polygons, i snap their vertices to those lines using Snaps Toggle.

Attachments

neutron1k

Great to see another audi project here. Good luck with it! About modeling I have nothing to say because I don't use poly, but I'm sure that poly guys here will give you a feedback and advice if you will want.

guile it's quite simple. At first I trace the blueprints with lines to get a spline cage which is like a 3D blueprint. I attached picture to show how it looks. After that when I place polygons, i snap their vertices to those lines using Snaps Toggle.
and after this, you model with extude polygons?

Thanx for your comments guys :) so time for update. The headlight is finished, only needs some tweaks. Tried a quick test render to see how all car front looks. What do you think?

Attachments