Audi A5 Coupe (NURBS)

Kangal

I tried it many times but it doesn't work. Some kind of error occured every time. But you don't need to have worries, it's a link directly to my album on my google account.
Just change browser to post pics. I usually use Firefox but to post pics i need to switch to Explorer on this site.

This model is damn good, great work on all the line. Just try to adjust that pinch on the front vent.
Thank you Kangal for your words. I really appreciate it, especially from you who mastered the NURBS already.

Since english is not one of my strengths, could you please explain what do you mean by "adjust that pinch on the front vent" ? thx :D

Kangal

Hi. English is not my strenght either...lol. Anyway looking at the ref pics it seems to be just a car's feature, and the shade marked it more. So, it looks accurate and i wronged ;)

Attachments

Hi everybody,

here are some pictures of the final result. I'm not 100% satisfied because there are still some things which needs to be finished, but I think that's enough for now. This project took me almost two years with a few breaks which is quite unbelievable. Now I think it's time to find a new motivation and start another project. That's why I don't want to loose my time to do some renders even though this model would deserve it. Maybe one day.

Btw I would like to say thank to all of you for your comments, critics and help. It meant a lot to me during this project.

audiA5-0.jpg audiA5-1.jpg audiA5-2.jpg audiA5-3.jpg audiA5-4.jpg audiA5-5.jpg audiA5-6.jpg audiA5-7.jpg

helicase

Hi everybody,

here are some pictures of the final result. I'm not 100% satisfied because there are still some things which needs to be finished, but I think that's enough for now. This project took me almost two years with a few breaks which is quite unbelievable. Now I think it's time to find a new motivation and start another project. That's why I don't want to loose my time to do some renders even though this model would deserve it. Maybe one day.

Btw I would like to say thank to all of you for your comments, critics and help. It meant a lot to me during this project.

View attachment 161195 View attachment 161196 View attachment 161197 View attachment 161198 View attachment 161199 View attachment 161200 View attachment 161201 View attachment 161202
I like it! You should try to render it imo.