Audi A5 Coupe 2017 [NURBS]

For a while working on this , not an easy one so many times modeling remodeling use only blueprints and ref images from NCS web page. Is not accurate in many places but as always people learn from mistakes and the second time they better than the first time

Attachments

neutron1k

wow, it looks perfect! I haven't seen this model yet, but it looks more difficult unlike the previous 2012 version. More difficult, but lovely shapes ... and you're doing well! The reflections on side looks almost perfect. Keep doing! This will be a great work.

wow, it looks perfect! I haven't seen this model yet, but it looks more difficult unlike the previous 2012 version. More difficult, but lovely shapes ... and you're doing well! The reflections on side looks almost perfect. Keep doing! This will be a great work.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it, and yes it is very difficult. Before I start modeling a long time I looked surfaces making strategy how will I make specific parts as simple but effective, but as far as I go, things are more complicated therefore, I hope I will have motivation to finish just when I think for example tail light making thickness
in rhino is easier , can join surfaces to multisurface closed solid so I think export some parts to rhino and make them and then import back to alias idk yet I will see.

I hope you will finish your BMW M5

Very nice, I love to see NURBS models as I'm learning it a bit myself. Can learn a lot from how you build your model. Keep it up.