Aston Martin DB7 (1994)

aston martin DB7 (coupe)

LSD : I love all the donations youve made and everyonce else, but jeeze these are huge, if its not too much to ask can you heeh zip them? Reason I say this is two reasons. 1. this is way larger than any screen resolution, and 2. large files some times corrupt for some reason ( we had a Subaru print and another huge print that after a while corrupted and would only half load.

aston martin DB7 (coupe)

Sure thing, didn't know these would be too high-res or what. ;) I've got some prints for some "other" vehicles, should I upload those as well?

aston martin DB7 (coupe)

Sure, but Id rather them be zipped. I just dont want to sound ungreatful, I mean Ive not put a print up myself in a looog time now, its the donators and the people who show there work and people who reply lol who keep this place up.

(Offtopic) I think this place is starting to get to big for me lol, getting hard to reply to everything,

aston martin DB7 (coupe)

I'm in a hurry now, but I didn't see anyone pointing out that it's an early six-cylinder Aston Martin DB7 and not a real Jaguar. Nice drawings though :)

Frank

aston martin DB7 (coupe)

Eh, I dunno. The Patent Office said that it was patented to Jaguar, so by taking a quick look at the basic design, I figured it was a XJR. If anybody else cares to contribute a correction, please do; I have no clue what half these cars are, just that they looked familiar. ;)

aston martin DB7 (coupe)

Np. The XJR is simple the normal XJ sedan just with a supercharged engine and some other sporty upgrades, but still a 4-door.

Here is the early Aston Martin DB7 6-cylinder model (Jaguar-derived engine). The DB7 has also been called "A Jag in Drag but a great car none the less". It did however come before the XK8/XKR Jaguar Coupe and convertibles.

http://www.newcars.nl/fotos/aston/db7.jpg

Frank