All Back!

Hey all, the site is now back online and fully functional (i think). If you come into any problems, let me know ehre or by PM, or by email. I think the stupid error when registering happens, but I am not sure, just disregard it, everything should work fine after that.

Edit: Fixed the error when registeringl

Way to go envoy! :cool: Finally all that hard work bore fruit.
I remember from the chat how you struggled with the database files, but you kept on going and I for one appreciate it :cool:

Many thanks
Frank

My life is back to normal - yeah :D

I'm out of the loop a bit, but are there some posts which have gone missing?

Gotta get back to posting updates now.

Dutchy said:

yea, i noticed that some posts are gone... especially my evo 8 rendering thread.. had like 10 replies.. now none :roll:

ML said:
Dutchy said:

yea, i noticed that some posts are gone... especially my evo 8 rendering thread.. had like 10 replies.. now none :roll:
Sorry to hear about your evo thread, but unfortunately, we don't have a backup of the database from the day the server went out, I am just happy we have a rather new backup (thanks Jeroen) rather then no backup or a backup from 6 months ago. I will be performing a backup every month from now on to prevent things like this from happening. With every server crash though, you can expect to lose a few things. Much better to lose a few posts then a few thousand posts.

Thanks for all your patience guys while the site was down, much apprciated.

I missed u guys...my life was no whole with out this sit :( e....well i did miss the site and i had some print i wanted to post where eles was i going to put them, any ways i am happy that its all up and running now. :D

Good to see this site back up. I had a problem with my windows installation so I had to format a few days ago. Just now starting to get settled into the computer again.