Alfa Romeo Pandion

Ohooo,nice to be back :D i can wait to see the car finished :D
Thanks and its good to be back ;)

This is really interesting to follow! Great work!

Cheers,
exidge
Cheers i just hope i can live up to expectations btw thanks for advanced section :D (or maybe its just a mistake 8( )

I think i'll be able to upload some more screens with progress tomorrow right now i've got some problems with rear of the car (not enough reference photos ) guess i will have to improvise here :picaso:

exidge

Administrator
Nah it's not a mistake. It's interesting to follow, presentation is great, modeling is good and shapes are cool! Nice to see the developing process on this one!

Cheers,
exidge

Nah it's not a mistake. It's interesting to follow, presentation is great, modeling is good and shapes are cool! Nice to see the developing process on this one!

Cheers,
exidge
Thanks now i have to deliver ;)

Excellent work and great choice of car, certainly looking forward to seeing it finished.
Cheers i just hope i'll be able to finish it in reasonable time so far it has been painfully slow ;)

Ok updates. Im more or less happy with back of the car still some small tweaks to do, don't mind some intersecting panels :D

Attachments

Wow, beautiful car and outstanding modeling, u're doing really a great job !
Thanks too bad it's not my own design ;) any way rear of the car almost done probably i'll need to make some small tweaks trim it here and there. With this project i feel like i'm making one step forward and 3 steps backwards there's always some thing new to model :D

Attachments

Kangal

Damn u're just a Modo's master, i've seen your Alpine in the Modo's homepage even, great!
And this Alfa is looking more and more better everytime i see your updates. Although it's highly complex to model, u're doing an awesome job.

Ow god, i lost the point on ur work! I felt from the first image this would have been a great model mate! u'r awesome, giving to this Pandion what she deserves! Great job!!

Its been a while since my last post here any way i was doing some hdd cleanup and found my old pandion files and since Bertone is no more i felt some what obligated to finish this project as a tribute. Just little teaser for now hopefully i'll finish it this time :D

Attachments