Alfa Romeo 33-2 Stradale Reference Pictures.

I have searched all over and found about squat, does anyone out there have any good high res or detail pics of the 33-2 Stradale? I relaly wanna model one but the three pics on this site are really not enough to do this car justice. I've recently fallen in love with Alfa's (at least the pretty ones ;)) and really wanna do this gorgeous work of art perfect justice.

Length 3970 mm / 156.3 in
Width 1709 mm / 67.3 in
Height 991 mm / 39.0 in
Wheelbase 2350 mm / 92.5 in
Front Track 1349 mm / 53.1 in
Rear Track 1445 mm / 56.9 in

Stradale:

Thanks :) I think I have those few already, but I have a question, wahts teh difference between the one with the point edged single headlight and the one with a rounded edge dual headlight? different versions/years??

They are both from 1967. Only 18 units were made, including four concept versions: two by Bertone (Carabo - 1968 and Navajo - 1969), one by Pininfarina (Cuneo - 1968) and one by Italdesign (Iguana - 1969).

The Stradale's in the pictures above had bodies designed by Franco Scaglione of Turin and were built by coachbuilder Marazzi in Milan.

The 1st prototype had the round, organic headlights (which is at the Museo Storico in Arese), the remaining 13 Stradale's had the sharper profile headlights.

I've got detailed pictures and info on most Alfa's, but will need time to scan things in! :) I'm a real Alfa nut, in case you're wondering! :lol:

Here's a small interior picture from the later models.

can I just give you a REALLY big hug now? o_0 Thanks a TON man, that helps SO much!

One more question, what about that side blinker thing? on some of the cars its smaller and lower and on some its larger and higher up?

hox

Attachments

This message for Pt-Lustig: you know, I have been loking for those large, crystal-clear blueprints for some time, and now I got them, thanks to you!! Myself and a friend are together in a project of converting an Alfa Romeo 164, 3.0 V6 24-valve, 210 HP, into something like the 33 stradale. Will use the 164 platform, move the front end + engine + gearbox backwards to the rear end, complete the rest of the chassis, and build a fiberglas body (something like Sbarro did with an Alfa 169 when they transformed it into the Alfa Diva Concept). All street legal (same chassis and engine#). Guaranteed 240+km/h, and huge acceleration. Wish us luck. Regards. lpernau from Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Thanks to everybody for great donations.
I was wondering if the admins could notice them and move this thread to donations or Alfa section?

This message for Pt-Lustig: you know, I have been loking for those large, crystal-clear blueprints for some time, and now I got them, thanks to you!! Myself and a friend are together in a project of converting an Alfa Romeo 164, 3.0 V6 24-valve, 210 HP, into something like the 33 stradale. Will use the 164 platform, move the front end + engine + gearbox backwards to the rear end, complete the rest of the chassis, and build a fiberglas body (something like Sbarro did with an Alfa 169 when they transformed it into the Alfa Diva Concept). All street legal (same chassis and engine#). Guaranteed 240+km/h, and huge acceleration. Wish us luck. Regards. lpernau from Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Did you say 164?!? Man... I have one 164Q4... the sound of the engine is awesome.... especially with a custom built exhaust... sounds like the real thing... where can I see your project advancement... your idea is brilliant.... did you start the chassis yet? But I guess what you need is quite a lot of money... to build such an monster :D Motor parts are not really cheap for the 164 24V....
In the past PS Harry Schulze GmbH - Alfa Motoren Tuning - www.ps-schulze.de offered a tuning motor with 3.7 liter :eek: which might be what you are looking for.... (in the end)

Alfa Romeo Diva op video » Autoblog.nl » Autonieuws van de straat

keep me updated on your advancement....