Acura NSX (2002)

it usually depends on what factory made them

its like what will be the new skyline in japan; that will be badged as an infinity here, instead of a nissan

.. i think?

not totally sure; but the skyline story is true
so it might be where they are sold?

oh i know that, same way as audi owns lambo and GM owns saab and chevy, and chrysler owns dodge and jeep

im just wondering how they choose what badge it gets

its like the infinity G35... thats a nissan skyline something in japan

It is about the factory that produces them. I don't think that the G35 is a Skyline there, I heard that the G35 is the FRAME that the Proto Skyline will be built upon however.

But in some countries Dodge Vipers are known as Plymouth Vipers, and the other way around.

Same with Honda and Acura.

And how in Japan it's 180sx, 200sx in Australia, and 240sx here in America.

And how in Japan it's 180sx, 200sx in Australia, and 240sx here in America.
You sure bout that one? I'm pretty sure they're all different... the 180sx at least started with the turbo 1.8L (I think it eventually changed but kept the name), the 200 and 240 having 2.0 and 2.4L respectively.

I could be wrong but if you know thats for sure then, man, crazy.

Zachary

jalopy madness
You sure bout that one? I'm pretty sure they're all different... the 180sx at least started with the turbo 1.8L (I think it eventually changed but kept the name), the 200 and 240 having 2.0 and 2.4L respectively.

I could be wrong but if you know thats for sure then, man, crazy.
:grin:

Nissan Silvia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nissan 180SX - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nissan 200SX - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nissan 240SX - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Acura is more luxury version of Honda, like Infiniti in Nissan and Lexus in Toyota...
Acura has better engines too, I think...
Acuras are just a polished more luxurious version of a Honda, Acura cars use Honda engines...

Honda created the Acura line-up to make more money in the USA... if you were to go to japan, you'd never see an Acura, it's all Honda :grin: