60's Contest: Honda RA272 1964/5

RESPECT.. modeling these type of cars just calls for it , when you dont get to rely on body paneling to cover up the inner workings of the car.

I agree with icekid. We dont see many models like this these days due to people being too lazy to model the details that are visible. You are doing a good job so far and I would really like to see this one finished! Please dont quit it if you dont finish on time for contest!

Great detail 8)
I hope you can finish on time, because this will take a while! :)
Me too :p

RESPECT.. modeling these type of cars just calls for it , when you dont get to rely on body paneling to cover up the inner workings of the car.
i know its really hard as this car dont have many ref images, so i having to guess alot of the details.

I agree with icekid. We dont see many models like this these days due to people being too lazy to model the details that are visible. You are doing a good job so far and I would really like to see this one finished! Please dont quit it if you dont finish on time for contest!
INDEED :grin:

Update:

tom120934

Administrator
Nice project, again, I hope you'll have enough of two months to complete it.

Or at least, that you'll have enough motivation to finish it even if beyond contest deadline.