60s Contest: Chevrolet Corvette 1965

Woot! got it working (at least with Vray standart mat without refl. or refr.) Only thing I had to do was changing some settings in the system rollout. Just google Unhandled Exception and a link to the Vray online doc. will pop up and explain everything that might cause an unhandled exception. Viola!

aaaaannnnnnddd.....!!!!! UPDATES!!! Wooooaaa! WuuaW! Okay I took it too far.....

Attachments

One of my all time favorite Vette designs. Question though, does the car really not have a back? I mean whats in that rear area if not. Ive never really paid much attention to the inside, but that does seem wierd.

Prykie

Looks really nice man.
To answer Icekids question, the rear is pretty clean really, just a few badges and the fuel cap...I only know cos Im doing the 63 stingray....which I should really try and get back too!

"BUMP"

Throw some seats and materials on ti and give it a nice render and I think this is another one that has a chance at winning. Again atleast try and finish it for just the sake of finishing ;)

Dont worry, I havn´t given this baby up! here is a little taste of what´s commin´!

btw, the reason my max f***ed up, was because two of my ram sockets is wrecked, so every time I used more than 2 gigs, it shut down. Now when Ive taken 2 gigs out, it runs like a charm (of cause a little slower, but whatever...) and also I dont get those feakin´BSOD´s anymore!

Attachments

tom120934

Administrator
That render is really impressive and lovely. Great achievement here, I wish you good luck for the contest !

Any chance to see a rear view of it ? And maybe with more light on sides, because contrast is a bit too intense at the moment.

tom120934

Administrator
Great work, really looking good.

Some critics : you have maybe a pinch, please check attached picture. Also, the top of the rear wheel arch doesn't look that clean : its thickness is a bit wavy.

It would be nice to keep this lighting setup but with turning on the rear lights. It would add some color to your scene, with a theatrical effect.

Keep it up !

Attachments

Mes thinks I got a new favorite for this contest :) Great job, this is really nice the render is dark but that really makes it all the more better IMO.