60's Contest: "1960 Ferret Scout car"

veve

:) Hi Friends...
I`m in some military mod and my next car will be:

The Ferret armoured car, also commonly called the Ferret Scout car, is a British armored
fighting vehicle designed and built for reconnaissance purposes. The Ferret was produced
by the UK company, Daimler. It was widely adopted by regiments in the British Army as well
as Commonwealth countries throughout the period. Ferret Scout Car was of British origin
and was armed with a .30 cal Browning machine gun, a six cylinder Rolls Royce petrol motor,
weighed 3.75 tons, could reach speeds of 60 mph and had a crew of two.

:) And here you can see, my new baby is born:

Best Regards
veve

Prykie

Damn, I was gonna enter but since Veve has entered I'm not going to.......Lol just joking, great start Veve looks impressive already!

Looks great sofar :) But since you're modeling without prints (I reckon), there are quite some proportions errors. I made a drawing with the ones I came across.
Also, the tire tread is wrong, but noone would notice :grin:

Keep on going 8)

Attachments

veve

:) good job man... well actually I have a reference image. I`m know for the tire but I`m believe that no one will notice that... :)

thank you for critics....

EDIT:
@NightEye

Now I`m reed... There is a 12 different type of this vehicle, mabye I`m model from different blueprint image.

EDIT:
my bad... now I`m check in scene.... In some modeling process I`m make a mistake... thank you...

tom120934

Administrator
Nice choice of vehicle and nice start. It will be a masterpiece, no doubt on it for me.

PS : I noticed the tire thread ;) IMHO, you should fix it because it participates to the agressivity of the model.

greenvampire

Super Moderator
looking awsome as always, although would have been nice to see some earlier WIP images... looks like the body is almost done :(
cant wait to see you tackle the Cobra, you should be able to bring some awsome results with that

veve

:) well, I`m here to play not to win... If you wish don`t take my vehicle on competition and do not vote fore me... my pleasure is to be here and work with you on interesting stories. I`m have relay much cold work here, simple interior and exterior scene with no soul, so working for this contest is like new borning for me...

@greenvampire
uh, I`m finish this for 4 hours, and no make some render before this phase... If I`m find time I will show my modeling process. Sorry... I`m know for the future.

@tom120934
thank you Tom I will repair the tires..

:) well, I`m here to play not to win... If you wish don`t take my vehicle on competition and do not vote fore me... my pleasure is to be here and work with you on interesting stories. I`m have relay much cold work here, simple interior and exterior scene with no soul, so working for this contest is like new borning for me...
Of course you're in the competition, gives more challenge for the rest of us :grin:

Looking forward to see more, you seem to be fast modeller and still your work looks stunning.

Krystian

Lamborghini President
No! You have to make it the best of world. You are one of this people who makes this contest harder to win. So everybody must use all their skills to win... etc. ect. you know what I mean

greenvampire

Super Moderator
@greenvampire
uh, I`m finish this for 4 hours, and no make some render before this phase... If I`m find time I will show my modeling process. Sorry... I`m know for the future.
Dont worry bout it mate, would be just interested to see your modelling progress because your work interests me alot, the freedom truck was awsome so im really looking forward to see you progress through this :)