2014 Dodge Viper SRT TA

I am new to this forum, so a brief introduction to myself. I have been modeling for 8 (almost 9) years. I first learned on Sketchup, then dabbled in Max. I am proficient in AD Inventor, blender, and am not bad in Maya. I am a highschool graduate and am going to begin attending Full Sail University for my bachelors in computer animation in July. Thats about it for me.....

This was a model that I havent gotten as much 1 on 1 time with as I would have liked. I started it in july but have probably only put about 2 weeks worth of time into it. I have been bouncing around between multiple projects. I am almost done TBH. Need to model out the basic interior, for outside still decoration. I also need to finish the headlamps, windshield wipers, window grommeting, and a bit more work on post pro. I am also considering the option of overlaying the original car render into a new studio lit scene so it isnt QUITE so dark...

I just so happen to notice that the normal map I am using on the door handle is distorting the door so I may need to play with that a bit, unfortunately. maybe normal map isnt the best rout. will decide later.

CarTestRenderRearLeft.PNG

Attachments

Thanks guys. Actually this car has undergone a few changes. One of the changes being, it is no longer a TA but a stryker. I am down to the interior and finishing the windshield wipers then onto final renders.

Please note the car is ACTUALLY green... for some reason it wouldnt let me upload the green version so I had to settle for the chameleon coat version.
CarTestRenderFrontRightStryker_2.jpg

Oscar J

Good to see this project here. Just for clarification, you should start in the WIP section, and then let the admins decide whether it's worthy of being moved to WIP advanced. Or at least that's how it used to be...

Good to see this project here. Just for clarification, you should start in the WIP section, and then let the admins decide whether it's worthy of being moved to WIP advanced. Or at least that's how it used to be...
Next project, will do. Like I said, am new to these forums so I am not sure yet of the order of operations. Im not going to abandon this thread and duplicate. If the admins have a problem with it being here I am sure they will move it.