1996 Honda Civic SI

Status
Not open for further replies.

multimediaman

Traffic Car Connoisseur
that looks disturbingly close to my impreza's dashboard almost like they just went with the same base mould and changed a couple contours here and there. Hey, whatever makes a vehicle cheaper without sacrificing quality I say.

Your modeling seems very top notch. I claim you be my mentor and teach me such polygonal awesomeness. :D

I have some interior progress but nothing much, was learning fumefx for a project I have to do this upcoming weekend.

Anyhow, just to keep the thread alive I did a quick idea render to get a feel for a paint choice and cf choice.

Attachments

EquiNOX

Wow man, you really have that MASSIVE ball to do this. :D. You re really talent. BTW what type of bike is that?

And nice progress man (civic)...

OldDog

Nice, Redstar, Really nice :)
Would be cool if you keep the updates on both projects.

Stunt Riding is time consuming i believe ? no ?

Keep it up,
Cheers

Nice, Redstar, Really nice :)
Would be cool if you keep the updates on both projects.

Stunt Riding is time consuming i believe ? no ?

Keep it up,
Cheers
Oh yeah man, very time consuming. Thats why I havn't done a personal proect in a long time lol. Only doing freelance work and stunt riding.

As far as progress goes, I have a lot of progress vids, especially when I first got into it and SUCKED lol.

But its a fun sport, very fun! Painful at times, dislocated my shoulder twice already, but now that I am getting the hang of it, its much better!

nosalis

stupid question to ask .. but do you do it as a subdivision .. or just use very dense meshes? :)

I'm thinking about joining this challenge too .. most of the time I do lowpolies.. so that should be piece of cake.. but doing a highpoly would be challenging for me!

the model looks great!

Kangal

My god, this is great.

If I had more modeling skills, I'd definitely join one of these contests in the future.
I not even think to partecipate to this kind of competitions, looking at these works i'm afraid your PC will crash for the disgust opening one of my attached file ...lol

@philmister978 and Kangal

Thats not the right attitude! :D
Actually You both should join even the subject wouldn't interest much. Contests are great practise and I've always learned alot when I've finished my entries. :)

Anyhoos, nice progress Redstar again :cool:

nasi

When i see a great piece of 3d( as in this thread), it inspires me to up my game! I wasn't going to do a detailed in interior 'til i saw this. Then i was: " Ok, only a detailed interior will do, and dammit i will make it to the best of my ability!".

Status
Not open for further replies.