1993 Ford probe GT

very nice model and very nice renderings. but in my opinion, the rims are too much black. they should be very dark grey, so the fit much better with the tires. or you make the rims more black :D

Hi all

I am new to this site (just registered) and wanted to say that this looks great !

There is a link to this page from my ford probe owners club website - UKPOC - United Kingdom Ford Probe Owners Club, MX-6, 626, MX-3 - Free to join, Forums, Technical Help. Parts & Spares.

As you can see, from the pic below, I own a 1997 V6 Probe which has been modified a little - probably not to many's taste.

Please excuse me for my ignorance, is this just an exercise to create a 3D 'model' electronically or could this then be used to create an actual 3d model car?

I know there are loads of probe owners who would LOVE a decent scale model of the ford Probe. I want to find a decent model and 'mod' it to match my own car

Hi all

I am new to this site (just registered) and wanted to say that this looks great !

There is a link to this page from my ford probe owners club website - UKPOC - United Kingdom Ford Probe Owners Club, MX-6, 626, MX-3 - Free to join, Forums, Technical Help. Parts & Spares.

As you can see, from the pic below, I own a 1997 V6 Probe which has been modified a little - probably not to many's taste.

Please excuse me for my ignorance, is this just an exercise to create a 3D 'model' electronically or could this then be used to create an actual 3d model car?

I know there are loads of probe owners who would LOVE a decent scale model of the ford Probe. I want to find a decent model and 'mod' it to match my own car

hey man welcome to the forums, making a real scale model from a 3d model can cost a lot more than buying ready made scale models because it needs laser scanning and good 3d geometry, by the way nice looking car :)

hey man welcome to the forums, making a real scale model from a 3d model can cost a lot more than buying ready made scale models because it needs laser scanning and good 3d geometry, by the way nice looking car :)
^Thanks

The problem is that there is no decent scale model available for the Probe.
There is a matchbox version (which is crap) and a busch which is closer but is 1.87 scale and still not great.
Over the years, many have looked into ways to get a decent scale model - even taking the busch and 'upscaling it' but then the imperfection would obviously magnify.

I have no idea of costs and work involved in how to get a scale model car produced but it was just an idea.
I bet that there would be hundreds of probe owners interested in buying one, worldwide through owners clubs

alexL

its expensive to say the least, i've looked into getting a model made of my mx-6 and it would be easily getting into the 500 usd range like just for the outside, basic wheels and basic interior.. not very big either, that being said tho, if you can get enough people to buy in bulk the prices drop dramatically so it is possible

multimediaman

Traffic Car Connoisseur
AMT pretty much has the 1:25 model market cornered for older ford probes...

http://www.jimnohio.com/images/89Ford%20Probe_AMT6271_88.jpg

http://www.jimnohio.com/images/88ProbeGT_AMT6060_89.jpg

http://www.jimnohio.com/images/FordProbeIMSA_AMT62447_89.jpg

As for making a 3d model, you could always scratch build a kit, but that's a whole lot of work. I have a 1993 Saturn SL1 model kit I'm trying to scratch build using a 3D model as reference as to how I should make the parts, and it's a behemoth of a project

:DHello~Polarexpress17:

I am very interested in the 1993 Ford probe GT .

It's looking great!:eek: I'm very like.

Could you please send me this 3D model.

Think you very much.

This was my Dad's daily driver before he passed. I really need access to these files on a level i cannot explain. I create gta v cars and a quick search of Garrappa will show my work. Ive been searching everywhere to get close to the 1997 probe. I simply cannot afford the models i see online of the 95. If you could help in anyway, please, reach out!