1973 Datsun 240z with 350 chevy motor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldDog

:O
O.O
That looks amazing !

Love the textures on the rear, jeeezzz I can't w8 for this one to be finished :D
Keep it up

Cheers

naMReg

Hhaha, I love the way the rear right wheel arch looks like, how did you cut it out to place those fender flares???? Did you use C-4 explosives???? :p

Keep posting updates, we need them!!!! :D

Nashwan

pbenjamin, you are right about the roof, I deliberatly picked a car with lots of photo reference, I spent a while stretching and stitching that ref over the car, then I plan to go in an repaint over it, which is taking a while and the 8192x8192 texture is taxing my machine...

Thanks Olddog! I hope I finish it too!

Namreg, after you cut the inner and outer arches you have to weld them together, hence the burns! Perhaps they are a little strong at the moment!

Jonas, the taillights are way too dark, and take an age to render. I could buy a can of smoked lens paint though...

naMReg

Namreg, after you cut the inner and outer arches you have to weld them together, hence the burns! Perhaps they are a little strong at the moment!
Haha, I was kidding you :p It looks great man, maybe a little strong as you said but it's a great idea :D

nosalis

I love the details around the rear lights! looking great.. keep going :)

man.. I should do something today.. haven't touched my car in a while :(

8k texture? Normally a 4k diffuse should be enought to get some nice sharp detail on that car. Looking great so far though, cant wait for the final result. :)

naMReg

I noticed in your renders that you use a plane with a great road texture, did you make it???? if not, where could I get it???? .... and one more question, how did you create your taillights??? is it all modeled (I mean the little squares), bump maped or displaced? I ask you because I have to do the same for my taillights too so any advice coming from you would be an awesome addition :D

Status
Not open for further replies.