1929 Chevrolet Pick-up

haha nice one veewee, those black things on the side of the ventilkåpor, are they from my hotrod v8? or did you make them yourself

Griimn said:
haha nice one veewee, those black things on the side of the ventilkåpor, are they from my hotrod v8? or did you make them yourself
I created the engine by my self !
The only 3d-object I have that you created is the viper engine ! :p
(sorry for my bad english ! :oops: )
EDIT: Which black things ? :roll:

KMyers-MG

Oh!! This should be perfect for a project I'm preparing to start on. Thanks for sharing, and I'll try to show you some pics of what I end up with.

KMyers-MG

Hey Zach...   thought I'd stop back in and show an update of where I currently stand in my use and work with your great start on this truck..

Engine is from the old 3D Creations site. and the body of course started from your download above.  Chopped the top, and started working in fenders and running boards.  The finished product will be a full custom street rod, with a full-tilt front-end, suicide doors, solid bed cover, wooden bed floor, and a full interior.

Thanks for sharing the start of the body with those of us that like to tinker and learn!

Attachments

Wow! That hot rod is looking awesome! I love the additions you've made to Zachary's truck model. I would love to see some shots of it when you're finished.